Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Facebook status of the day: If you don't love Lopez Tonight I'm not your friend anymore.
Why do I stay in contact with these people?

Anyway, I've been entertaining myself with the first season of Strangers With Candy. I forgot how incredible it was. Although, everything has been making me crave Cheetos lately. Right now I'm watching the one with Ellen Pompeo...you can see her nips annnnd I'm not impressed.

I'm debating whether or not to go on a little teacher trip on Wednesday. My co-teacher will not be along which means I'd have to fend for myself. My heart wants to say no, but my brain also tells me no. Whenever I go on these trips they make me take shots. Me no likey.

1 comment:

  1. Things I learned from this blog post:
    1. George Lopez has a talk show.

    2. Kari is not impressed with Ellen Pompeo's nips.

    ReplyDelete