Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hard Knock Life





The deed is done. Now he looks all sad and keeps running into things. He's not too amused with me, as perhaps you can tell from our photoshoot.

It's the weekend! This week was rough. The first week back from summer vacation for the kids and I can tell they'd rather be out than in class. They were actually better behaved when I had them in the morning when they had no school.

I keep thinking about all the food I'd like to eat. Korean food is delicious and all, but nothing beats American food....except maybe Italian food. My list so far for when I go back is as follows:
We start with a good ole' Chipotle burrito as fast as my little feet can carry me once I step off the plane. Next, I'd like a big bowl of Mac and Cheese with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. After I feel fully loaded with carbs, I'll make my way over to a Dunn Bros. or Caribou and sip myself back into consciousness with a nice big French Roast. Somewhere in there I'll round up a few fruit snacks, Cub brand of course, lick a Jimmy Johns, pack my little pink cheeks full of baby dill pickles, and then pass out in a state of pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment