Friday, February 25, 2011

Them's Fightin' Words!

Two old men got into quite a scuffle today on the subway. I've never really seen a fight before. First there was raised voices, then one of them stood up shaking his fist, of course inciting the other man to also stand up, fists shaking. All of a sudden one lunged at the other pinning him against the wall by the throat. They were really trying to punch each other and fight, it was crazy. After maybe a minute or two the other men in the car stepped in, but surprise, surprise, even the interference of strangers won't stop an angry, presumably drunk, Korean ajosshi! They kept trying to get at each other until a literal wall of men stood between them. It was the most excitement I've had since I discovered I could order McDonalds on the phone and have it delivered to my doorstep. I didn't make that up folks, it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment