Even though it is a pain to not be able to take the dogs out as often, I secretely like the rainy season. It gives me an excuse to traipse around in my wellies. I feel a grand sense of power over the weather whenever I'm in my galoshes because pretty much no matter what, my feet won't get wet. And that is the ultimate achievement on a rainy day.
What I thought was just a dirty ole' ditch has now become a rushing dirty ole' river.
In the wintertime I was foiled by this branch multiple times, as it's bare body was too difficult to see. But now it has full buxom leaves and I will not be fooled again! I feel as though I've mastered the tree and have come out the reigning champion as if we were in some sort of battle.

No comments:
Post a Comment