Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh My Glob

For the most part, I find oranges intolerable because of the pulp on the outside. The little Christmastime oranges, otherwise known as Clementines, are usually the exception as it is easier to get the white off the actual fruit and have a smooth sweet delight right at your fingertips. I am very meticulous about trying to get ALL the white stuff off before eating a slice so they are mostly enjoyed in the privacy of my own home or classroom where I can take as long as I please to pick off every last vile piece of pulp. This morning, I thought I would enjoy a nice orange and watch Adventure Time while I tried to work up the figs to get ready for the day. But my hopes were dashed because the pulp on this little bugger was refusing to come off in a timely fashion. It was refusing to come off full stop! So displeased...but Adventure Time heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment