Monday, February 6, 2012

T-Rex to a T-Rachel

I have watched Ice Age 2 exactly four times now since vacation.
My favorite part-
Sid: It's a boy!
Diego: That's its tail.
Sid: It's a girl!
Gets me every time. Also, Sid yelling "stranger danger! stranger danger!" Brings me straight back to grade school talking 'bout good touch bad touch.

Oh my glob! Doctor Who just finished downloading!!!!!!! I never saw it pre-David Tennant so I'm a little excited.

When I walk Louis at night I let him run loose and chase me for a bit so he gets some running out of his system. This time he ran too far away from me, up a hill and into another parking lot. When he didn't come when I called, I ninja'd my way up to catch him and I realized he was hovering over a dead cat. It looked so sad, probably died because it was too cold since it didn't look starved, smushed, or sickly. Just a plain old cat lain out on the side of the road. It made me feel really sad because if I had found it I could have helped. Winter is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment