Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethaw today

Jake and I went to a wedding yesterday for a teacher at my school. It was incredible. It was in a wedding hall, not a church, and took about 15 minutes. The bride was absolutely stunning. I've never seen anyone so beautiful in real life. Before the ceremony she sat on this throne of sorts with her huge dress spread out around her and people would come and say hi and take pictures with her. They had all these beautiful wedding pictures going on the screen and people kind of just milled around in the back since there weren't enough seats. As the wedding started the Star Wars Theme played and the groom walked down the aisle. The music changed to a little Celin Dion and down came the bride. I couldn't tell what was being said, obviously, but they just stood at the front for awhile. Then one of their friends sang a little song to them and then the groom did some pushups while the bride shouted, "The first night is the best!" or something like that. Then they walked back down the aisle and two girls who I'm assuming were employees of the wedding hall fired confetti out of these trombone-like instruments. A big buffet lunch was served and we went home. It was definitely classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment