Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh Glorious Day!

I only have two classes today because of some strange "Save the Internet" message the kids have to watch and umbrella dance class. This, of course, is what I have gleamed for myself with no input from anyone else so who knows what is actually going on. While frolicking back to my office, a small boy ran out into the hall to look out the window followed by another small boy who proceeded to stick his arm through the others leg and lift him in the air by the crotch. I wanted to say, "C'mon now, let's not do that," but neither boy seemed to have a problem with what was taking place.

On another note, I have become obsessed with Sesame Street, particularly Prairie Dawn pageants. It began with a search for something about the four seasons and led to me watching them whenever I have any free time. This one still makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Sesame Street had some amazing guest stars: REM, Johnny Cash, Stevie Wonder. This is my favorite, though:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMnA7NAbcA0

    ReplyDelete