Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey, c'mon baby!

I was greeted with this phrase today by a young boy in one of my 6th grade classes. This was after he wanted me to smell a shoe. Nothing too exciting has been happening lately. Much of the usual. Work, watching movies, sleeping. We had to renew Jake's tourist visa this weekend which meant a trip to Japan. I found that two days in Japan is just not enough to enjoy oneself. We left Friday night on a ferry and arrived Saturday at 7:30 am. Unfortunately, I slept the whole time and wasn't able to experience being on a huge ferry. It took me until Sunday to fully recover and by then we already had to make our way back to Korea. All we really did was walk around a bunch. The ferry back took only three hours. Three hours and four motion sickness bags. I'd like to go back and actually see something other than a busy city, like a Japanese dolphin or something. I didn't even eat any sushi or ramen. But the main point of the trip was to get Jacob another 90 days in Korea and that was accomplished so all in all, success!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, c'mon baby...POST MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's been like three weeks. Let's see some action. And pictures. Preferably with partial nudity.

    ReplyDelete