These are the things I want most at the moment. I think I might have to ask my parents to send me some. Can you send baked goods through the mail?
My nose feels like it's burning a little. I guess I used a little too much bleach when cleaning the bathroom. Whoops. I wish I had a maid so I never had to look at a mess ever again. I'm trying to clean, but I can't bring myself to finish the job. It's like, never-ending. The third grade teachers went to see New Moon today and one of them tried talking to me in Korean. I understood (I think) what she was saying, but the last bit was unclear. She said a bunch of things I didn't know, so I guessed and said something, and then she said something I really didn't know and just said, yes. Then she went to the bathroom so I was relieved.
I'm trying to put together a Christmas package for my niece and nephew, but I'm running out of things to send after candy. I found these cute little manicure toe separaters, but they actually might be too big for her little feet. I think I need to make a trip to Insadong or some souvenir shops to complete this quest.
Next weekend we have to make another quickie trip to Japan. We're just going for one day this time, since I don't have any extra time before Jake's visa expires, so it's not going to be too extravagant or exciting.
Our favorite soup place totally dissed us this week. We went there, as usual, for dinner. I ordered a rice dish and Jake got the soup. They brought my dish right away, but then proceeded to serve everyone else except my Jacob. We waited for a bit, and then I asked the waitress. She looked at our bill and then left, but didn't return for a few minutes so we left. I wonder if they just forgot about his order, or if we were victims of racism. I've only heard about people being mean to the whities here and they were never rude to us before, so I'd like to think it was merely laziness but you never know.
Next week is my last week with the 4th graders. I need to take more pictures of the kids because despite their occasional douchiness they're actually pretty cute and fun to be around. I'm a little sad to be leaving them, but then again I'll get a whole new batch at my new school.
Yes, you can definitely send baked goods through the mail. It's good to have them double ziplocked or something. And cookies will dry out some, so try reviving them in the microwave or toaster oven before eating :)
ReplyDeleteAre you staying the same city?