I need to stop eating sandwiches from the cornerstore. My digestive system does not seem to be pleased with my latest selection.
Went on a movie craze today. We saw a late late showing of Avatar 3D and a morning showing of Sherlock Holmes and The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. It was fun, but I haven't gotten much sleep.
I lost my check card which meant I had to go to the bank and get a new one. Luckily it wasn't too complicated. I'm always worried when I have to do stuff because my Korean sucks and it make me nervous to have to talk to people. They all look at me like I'm retarded because I can't speak Korean. It makes me want to punch each and every one of them in the face.
Why has facebooked sucked so hard lately? I heard through the grapevine that it's because of all those stupid applications like farmville and stuff. Especially that gosh darn chatting device.
Christmas really snook up on me this year. It makes me want one of those cutie cute ice cream cakes from Baskin Robbins. I think we'll go out for dinner tonight...like a nice steak dinner. Mmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment