Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm having mixed feelings about Christmas. Last night we went out to dinner and went trolling for eggnog. Eggnot more like it. I've never enjoyed the stuff and last night was no different. Failure #1. We decided to try out a dance club, but the place was so packed you couldn't even move, let alone dance. Failure #2. We finally just went to a bar, mostly because Mr. J had to use the restroom, and had a beer. I call this Failure #3 merely because I don't like beer. So, dinner was good, but the rest of the night made me cranky and woozy. I woke up with a sore hoarse throat and have slept for most of the day. I miss my family and somehow I still feel cranky. Maybe I should go back to bed. I need to clean the house...but I don't want to. blah

No comments:

Post a Comment