My job recruiter told me yesterday that he recently worked with another person named "Carrie" who graduated from the U of MN, is a Korean adoptee, and get this WORKS IN THE SAME CITY....I feel compelled to find her and then do that miming thing where you pretend the other person is a mirror image of you. WEIRD! I hope she's not some sort of evil alter ego dirtying my good name.
I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm pretty excited, although all I know is that it's 12-5 and I make more than I would if I stayed at my stupid public school 8-4 job. So, fingers crossed, everything will turn out alright.
I have had a crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt ever since I can remember. He had me at Angels in the Outfield. This dance sequence is exactly what I dream about happening to me.
I'll be dancing in my head after the interview tomorrow because, c'mon, who would turn this down.
On a final note, I've been making a lot of panfried tofu lately. It costs me less than a dollar and Jake actually likes eating it.
I'd like to point out that my boy G-LEV (thats what I call him) was already my uh 'man-crush'!!
ReplyDeletehttp://soggybagel.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-can-feel-deaths-clammy-hand-on-my.html