Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hum Drum

I've been having some really weird food cravings lately. For instance, at this very moment, I want chocolate cake, green beans, fried chicken, and beef stroganoff. None of which I will be able to get...except maybe the chicken.

I have this other weird desire to have a landline telephone. I like how big and chunky they are. I also like pushing the buttons.

My bike was stolen. I had to ride J's to get lunch today and it was most unpleasant.

There are delicious smells coming in through the window...smells like Galbi Jjim.

My Thursday 5th and 6th graders are probably my favorite class at the moment. There are only 9 of them and for the most part they are the best behaved. Their vigor for learning English is ok, and they always make me laugh. Usually I spend 10-15 minutes asking each of them questions about their day or weekend so last week I was about to ask Sam a question so I said his name, and without missing a beat the boy behind him said, "is ugly." Everyone had a hearty laugh. On the flip side though, there is a group called Miss A that has a really annoying song, which just happens to have a little English thrown in.

Needless to say, they were all telling each other to "Shut up boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment