Friday, May 27, 2011

Smells

The elevator smelled like farts last night. And no, it was not a "she who smelt it, dealt it" situation because the smell wafted out as soon as the door opened. What concerned me most is the fact that the smell lingered so intensely even after the host exited the area.

There is a buffet across from the Emart near our house that smells like hotdogs when the doors are open. It makes me feel confused on the inside because the pictures on the sign are of sushi and various foods I don't recognize, but when I peer through the doors I see those heating devices you see in other buffets. So my mind goes to casseroles and meatballs when my brain is telling me raw fish and unmentionables!

I bought new dog shampoo and slathered my dogs in it. They now have their own smells and no longer smell like my shampoo, which is ok I guess. I hunger for various grilled meats.

1 comment: