I am debating purchasing a new ebook reader. Like a clumsy kookabura I broke mine last year and have yet to replace it. BUT so many choices!! Should I go commercial and get one legit or a Chinese knockoff that also can do other magical things like watch movies? I am only speculating that it can do other things based on the pictures and colors...not actually the translation of anything since it is in Korean and I can't be bothered. The Nook appeals to me because it is named, The Nook. Kindle though has other features like, something to do with libraries. As you can see I have researched this very thoroughly.
A third grade boy had a beautiful fur vest on today.
Check our email message for a review of two e-readers.
ReplyDeleteI recently got the Fire. Works great. Let me know if you need more details. Love, Auntie Pat
ReplyDelete