Saturday, December 31, 2011

DEFEATED!

It took me two days, but nevertheless, I feel like a success because I maneuvered my way around the stupid movie theater website to find showtimes for Sherlock. I can now go to a closer theater which will lessen the motion sickness and general grossness and unpleasantries of riding the bus for 40 minutes. It makes me so happy that I don't have to go to Guri that I feel like climbing a mountain.

Speaking of public transportation, particularly the buses, I've noticed that less crazies ride the bus here than in America, specifically Minneapolis. I know it's totally cultural, but I have enjoyed not being poked in the head, groped, or forced into uncomfortable conversation with clearly mentally unstable persons for the past three years. I will have to re-learn my avoidance tactics and ninja skills.

I found out that my name actually comes from my ancestors (unknowingly bequeathed to me, but I'm still counting it).

2 comments:

  1. This really seems like more of a victory than a defeat...
    Proud of you, pretty lady.
    Hope you navigated your way to a better seat in the theatre than the last time we went haha.
    In retrospect, I guess I should have taken a better look at the screen positioning and connected the dots in my brain that "A" would have to be the first row of seats...
    Leave it to the Koreans to use the English alphabet when I'm least suspecting it.

    Please refrain from setting off ninja smoke/flash bombs when you're back in the Minneapolis transit systems.. though it would be awesomesauce to see your name in the Star Tribune.
    Name dropping. Boom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You defeated the strongman! Keep looking up and that mountain will move.

    ReplyDelete