Sage wisdom bequeathed to 11 year olds today from their wise old English teacher. There seemed to be a ruckus at the boys table today and as I made my way over I noticed them all huddled around one young gent who was in tears because his friend stabbed him in the face with the scissors. Twas only a scratch, but I think his ego was hurt. After a few pats on the back he seemed to be ok and carried on with some green shark he was making.
Tin Tin, you will be mine this Saturday. Along with some popcorn and cola cola.
I can't stop eating today. I'm fighting the urge to order chicken...I've already eaten so much already today and yet, still hungry.
**Oof, I just changed into my sweatpants so it's not quite so upsetting anymore.
There is a pounding coming from above. I'm so curious what they're up to, but I can only make wild assumptions like tribal dance practice. My English camp will be over in exactly two more weeks. I need a vacation pronto. January 21st could not come sooner. Perhaps tomorrow will have to consist of some sort of intense relaxation to wind myself down from the horrors. I'm thinking along the lines of...maybe pizza again. Or I could try a cake. Or a complete game changer- KFC. Only time will tell until I am faced with this most difficult of decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment