Sunday, February 5, 2012

Uhh...

Some sort of alarm is going off right now and my coteacher isn't in the room... I hope there isn't a fire as I sit here listening to podcasts and looking at clothes online because that would be the worst death ever.
I don't hear any screaming...I guess I should go look to see if anything is happening that I should concern myself with.
...
After peering out the window and seeing only two children meandering here and there, I decided there was nothing to worry about.
Today I am wearing elastic waist pants. They're business casual, not of the sweatpant variety, but I have found extreme delight with them. For one, I have zero anxiety about whether or not I need to XYZ, if you know what I mean. That lifts so much weight off my shoulders I have time for more important things like...like...finding pictures like this:

4 comments:

  1. Haha the absence of screaming is either mildly re-assuring... or incredibly disturbing.

    Chatting with you now, so I guess you made it out ok or it turned out to be nothing of consequence. What did it end up being?

    ReplyDelete
  2. XYZ?
    아 니 요.
    http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/If-you-know-what-I-mean-mr-bean-meme.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. eXamine Your Zipper...because I'm always walking around with my pants undone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete