I know that making up your own nickname is "uncool," but I heard of the vegetable baby bok choy today and I thought it was fitting since I'm small and Asian.
Jake went to eat dinner at his boss' house after a balls hot day of walking around downtown shopping. Thus I am left to fend for myself. I got some fried chicken and have been watching Iron Chef America on youtube. I think I need a hobby...or an Xbox. My co-teacher was hung over on Friday. I can't imagine having to deal with screaming little banshees when you're nauseous, tired, and have a headache. I can barely deal with them on a regular basis so she's an incredibly devoted teacher. I skyped with my family today and just about died - DIED! - from how adorable my niece and nephew are. I miss being able to hang out with them, especially since it's the summer and everyone has more time off. I saw Transformers 2 last night. Without seeing Transformers 1, I was still entertained. I was pleasantly surprised to see John Turturro make an appearance, although there's something about Megan Fox that makes me want to punch her in the face. Shia couldn't be dreamier, but I miss his Even Stevens days.
Highlight of the week: Jake bought a small carton of ice cream and I ate a hole in the middle so it looked like a donut. He was not impressed.
Fox's tattoos are terrible and I like tattoos! I actually am defender of Shia though.
ReplyDelete