It's Saturday night and I've nothing to do. Spent waaaaay too much money this month so now I feel the need to save, save, save! I'm really not good at that, but I'm attempting to document all the expenses so I can figure out what to cut back on. I'm feeling extra stressed about money lately. That and how much weight I've gained. Phooey. It's about time I demonstrated some self control both financially and food-wise. Why oh why does food have to be so delicious? I read some parts of Tucker Max's
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and I was shocked, SHOCKED, at the way he talks about his "conquests." I get why it would be funny, but it seemed kind of cruel. Like, he's boasting about how much of a mean jerk he was to women that didn't fit his standard of beautiful. It really annoyed me actually so I put the book down. I also felt strange because a white man had sidled quite close to me and had begun to stare.

This amused me. At the coffee shop I noticed two little half cups filled with coffee grounds and tea bags placed right snug up against the wall on the floor. I have no idea why...maybe some sort of homemade insect repellent or something? Who knows.
Anyway, new pics of my home yay!!

The couch/bed.

The actual bed.

The rest of it minus kitchen and bathroom. Not much room leftover, but it's not bad considering I'm not paying any rent.
No comments:
Post a Comment