Thursday, March 4, 2010

My bathroom stinks. I've cleaned it with bleach and mold cleaner and still it stinks. It smells like old poop. I don't know what the problem is. Our other apartment had the same issue when we first moved in, but after I cleaned it the smell went away. I think I'm going to have J check out the drain tomorrow and see if something smelly is lurking in there. I can't seem to fall asleep this evening. I think I'm too excited because we received the internet today. No sign of a microwave or washing machine, but we have internet! Perhaps I need to make myself comfortable and lie completely still. The problem with that is the small twin bed we have makes it completely impossible. I ordered a couch bed which won't be delivered until Monday >.<

Saw Alice in Wonderland today and ate caramel corn. It was good caramel corn.

I ordered Papa Johns for the first time tonight too. It hit me in all the right places. J was mad at me though because he's trying to diet and there I sat stuffing my face with piping hot pizza. I also started watching Men of a Certain Age because I LOVE RAY RAMANO!!! So far it's been a little heavy, but it's labeled as a dramedy so my hopes are high.

Tomorrow I have a "teachers meeting." I'm a little confused because it's on a Saturday, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment