Monday, March 22, 2010

Plogrimage


This is Jack, Erica, Nadia, and Rex. Rex is the one under the baggie. He's quite a card.
My friend Deepen started this "blogrimage" thing where he blogs everyday for 30 days. I haven't joined yet because I'm too busy watching Bones and eating peanuts. I was thinking of starting taking at least one photo a day of Korea and all its glory because
A.) I need to take more photos so people know I'm still alive
B.) I would like to renew my interests in photography and I think doing this will be a healthy start.
On the other hand, I am rather lazy. But I think this will be a good motivation to do something constructive besides reading Agatha Christie novels and pooping my pants. Plus, there was this blog I was reading about a girl (from MN as a matter of fact) that lived in Busan and just recently left and SHE always posts a bunch of pictures, although most of them are just her and her friends sitting in various bars. I'm not so much a bar person, but my students are rather cute and there are a lot of random things I see during my travels.

I've been thinking my life has been rather boring of late. I don't go out clubbing or to bars very much which results in my social life being confined to meandering around downtown and spending time with J.

J's brother got out of prison and I am so interested in meeting him. Familial relationships, particularly the way siblings interact with each other, has always fascinated me. I think he thinks I'm crazy though. I'm trying to get J to set up a double with Deepen and his girlfriend because she majored in Family Studies and, coincidentally, was also adopted (from India). She sounds like a real cool lady.

I am going to ask my parents to buy me Eugene Mirman's book for my birthday and a bunch of Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal.

1 comment:

  1. Blogrimage! We want to do the double date, and she is cool lady. I'm excited to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete