Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aaaannnddd...

We're done. The vacation is over :*( I have spent a glorious week coddling the dog and sleeping in. I've realized during this short hiatus that I really like not working. I've felt so much happier not having to deal with the little terds this past week.

Saw a man with a full beard today. He looked like Castro. Fidel, not Robert, or whatever his brother's name is. Also, a baby grabbed at me on the subway the other day. He had, probably, the biggest head I'd ever seen on a baby. Strangely enough, he was accompanied by another baby, probably his friend, that had the biggest eyes I've ever seen on an Asian child. The brother of big-head baby almost made me laugh out loud when he barked right in the face of big-eyed baby.

I ate this wrap today, but all I could think about was how good the Korean food looked the people were eating next to me. I have such a problem making decisions when it comes to food here. I can never make up my mind because everything looks good, but you never know if it will taste good. But! I did have a ham and egg salad sandwich from the bakery down the street which was the best Westernized food I've eaten in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment