Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blimey

I've been trying to find that documentary about babies, aptly titled Babies. Alas, it's nowhere to be found!

Since I've been watching Last Comic Standing I almost feel the need to calculate time zones so I can vote for the next episode.

3 days until one week vacation....I have lots of sitting around and petting the dog planned. Plus coffee. Sometimes I wish he was smaller so I could take him places with me. The size he is now isn't really convenient for running errands. He almost overtakes me if he really muscles down and tries to jump out of my arms. Today I was holding him while "talking" to the landlord. I say it like that because our talking means he talks, in Korean, and I smile awkwardly and nod. Anyway, Louie didn't like it for some reason so he barked and tried to jump down, meanwhile scratching the buhjeezus out of me. It looks like I've been attacked. Actually, I think the worst has faded by now, he didn't draw blood or anything, but when J got home there was an audible gasp.

These past couple days have been relaxing. I really like not working, but tomorrow it's back to the grind. At least it's only for three days, and the three most tolerable schools. Time to walk my noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment