I was hungry this morning so I stopped at the corner store and bought a sandwich. A bacon and potato sandwich. I've eaten about 3 bites of it and now it is just stinking up my corner of the room. I don't know why I keep buying these things. They're never as good as I want them to be and I always feel disappointed and a little bit hungry. I'm hiding it under my mittens as I type. I pulled a Lloyd Christmas today and wore gloves AND mittens. I'm a maverick!
Everyone is making a trip back to their home country...except for poor little me. I have to wait for this summer when I have a 5 day vacation. I have been checking flight prices off and on for different places and balls it's expensive to fly to the US. I should have known from our last little trip, but geez! I might as well go to Australia since it is half the price, at least right now. Who knows how it will change in the next few months. Somehow we're going to have to try and split 5 days between MN and CA. Hopefully by then J will have a full time job so we can really live it up.
I literally slept from the time I got home yesterday until this morning. I feel a little bit more refreshed, but I still could do with some more sleep. And a pizza. I think the stress of having to move and change jobs is making me want to do nothing but sleep and eat junk food. All day long I think about all the things I want to be eating and try not to fall asleep at my desk. What I wouldn't give for a bag of skittles right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment