Louie is simultaneously humping and biting an old pair of sweatpants. A second earlier he had them wrapped around his head. I think he has cabin fever since it is raining so I can't take him out walking. Although, we did go on an epic walk last night so things aren't as bad as they might have been. Lucky for him he's being extra adorable right now.
We tried this salad bar place which I thought was good, but J merely scoffed. I ate a humongous salad, roasted tomatoes and eggplant, as well as two pieces of cake, chocolate and cheesecake respectively. There wasn't a whole lot of variety, compared to the other salad bar we've been to, but it was good nonetheless. I guess the other one was more of a seafood bar so it's really not a fair comparison.
As far as my egg delights go, eggs in a basket was a win. Now I am trying to put together a few deviled eggs. I don't have any paprika on hand so they will be sans a red sprinkling, but other than that it seems pretty doable. If I was a real go-getter I'd run to the store for some hot pepper powder...but I probably won't. My plan is to just add a bit of Tabasco and call it a day. I tried to make a grilled cheese sandwich two days ago using the cheese slices...blech it was even grosser than I imagined. They just don't know how to make cheese here. Not even fake, plastic wrapped cheese. Perhaps it's the Wisconsinite in me, but what kind of country doesn't have good cheese?!?!
My excitement for the new television season is ever-growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment