Thursday, September 16, 2010

My computer is on the fritz. It keeps shutting off randomly. Jake thinks it has something to do with the battery or something. I really hate when things go wrong here. It takes every ounce of my being to work up the nerve to go and get help. I've put off taking in my Ipod for months now and all that needs to be fixed is the little headphone hole. It must be the anxiety. To get something fixed means giving details about what is wrong with it which means explaining to someone that doesn't speak English. It's all very frustrating, but if my computer keeps doing what its doing then we'll have a real problem on our hands and I'll have no choice but to seek assistance. My colleague gets ALL week off for Chuseok...I wish my schools weren't Nazi about classes. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment