She seemed friendly, although I'd love to know what the last book she liked was. Because I think...it was Superfudge.
-Julie Klausner
Sometimes this is what I ponder when I meet new people.
Perfect cardigan weather today. I'm tempted to go strolling to the grocer, but my legs hurt from all the frolicking I've been doing with the dogs this past week.
This new prescription is like I bought myself a brand new pair of eyes. The world is so much brighter. I thought maybe the prescription was too strong because I had a bit of a headache yesterday, but turns out my eyes just weren't used to being able to see things clearly. It's funny how things here are so perfect for my body because EVERYONE is basically the same shapes. I've always had trouble with fitting the eye pieces with the bridge (or lack thereof) of my nose, but these fit like a dream! They're absolutely perfect and I am so pleased.
I cannot wrap my head around biting into a tomato as though it is an apple. I'm staring at a nice rotund specimen as we speak and it very briefly occurred to me to go right up to it and take a bite, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It doesn't make sense to me. It must be sliced or chopped in some manner before I can partake. Call me old fashioned.
No comments:
Post a Comment