Friday, January 18, 2013

Ohana

Turns out now just looking at pictures of dogs makes me giggle with delight.
Today felt totes overwhelming.  It wasn't necessarily too busy or anything, but I think I was in a mood.  Now time to sip some tea and let Lilo and Stitch soothe my nerves.
CJ got me watching Wipeout.  It is so weird.  I understand none of it.
Like a dodo I bought conditioner when what I needed was shampoo.  Now the question is whether to go out and leave my nest of blankets or just wait til the morning when it's semi-essential.
I've made a huge mess in my room.  I think I need to face facts and get a bookshelf or two because these bins are just a monstrosity to look at.  I should also figure out what to do with all my dishes and random foodstuffs I have.  Organization is necessary!
If Joseph Gordon-Levitt would just realize we were meant to be together everything would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment