Monday, January 7, 2013

Shit Gets Real

OMG, coworker had the best idea today.  If only our bodies could have babies now and then freeze them for later instead of the other way round.  The twenties are like, biologically, the prime baby birthing years and I'm rounding my way outta them.

Breakfast of champions-

According to the budgeting standards mein pater sent me, I should be paying around $380 monthly for rent based on my salary.  Nords.  I told the Rick-ster that I need a husband to take care of me.  Totes true.  I should start a casting call or something to get the ball rolling.  What with my friend's and my combined knowledge of Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, and Maury, I think we should be able to sniff out the baddies pretty quick.

I made one last effort to see if there was anything still left with my K-ex, but turns out, that chapter is over.  I really thought that he was going to be it, but I guess I don't know what that feels like yet.
I need to try dominating this year instead of taking sad naps in bed all day. Grrr!  Last night I got home at 6, ate some peaches and fell asleep until 10pm.  I then chose to brush my teeth and officially go to bed because, c'mon, what's a girl gonna do at 10pm? 

3 comments:

  1. 1. Baby freezing!! LOVE IT.
    2. You and Mike should live together, duh.
    3. I would love to do some potential husband pre-casting interviews. Or I could linger on the other side of the bar and see if I get creeps-vibes. And if I do, call you with a CRISIS.

    *Sigh* I want so badly to be the quirky friend in a romantic comedy. But like in real life. I would be SO good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can defs see you as the Judy Greer character in The Wedding Planner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only finding a worthy mate was as simple as finding the ones that aren't rapists.

    ReplyDelete