Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I just got back from my last daily summer vacation outing. It was actually quite productive. I went to the bank, paid the bills, and picked up some cute stickers and slippers at the stationary store.
See?

My friends back home used to tell me my toes looked like little baby fingers because they are so long. I used to grab things with my toes and hand them to my sister.

I'm not complaining because it's a pretty fantastic movie I never get tired of, but The Fifth Element is on like, every other week here. I think I saw it maybe once or twice in the U.S. because my sister owned it, but now I've seen it at least 10 times. Maybe they play it this much in the U.S. too and I just never watched enough cable television.

In other news, I'm hungry. Particularly for Mexican food or something of the like. A piping hot burrito would do just the trick. Or a really big Western breakfast. Oh the humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment