Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bloop

Hot damn! Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (one of my favorite cartoons) is on. My co-teacher has contracted ye ole swine flu meaning I also am being quarantined until Wednesday. Luckily for me, "quarantine" means staying at home and not having to work. HOORAY!

Can a person still buy Shasta Cola? Shasta was my favorite generic brand soda. I think I just liked saying the name. I was also drawn to Jolly Good. From what I remember, Roundys rules the generic brand snacks these days.

I finished my first Stephen King novel today. I've never been one to delve very far into the horror genre, but I was pleased. All things horror have always scared me more than what I think is normal. Goosebumps books and The New Adventures of Lois and Clark gave me nightmares. I had to stay with a friend for a few days in third grade and her brother made us watch Tremors. I was so scared I could barely sleep. Plus, I was afraid those little mouth tremors were going to come at me through the pipes while I was on the toilet or in the shower.

Why isn't Tony Danza in more things? My sister used to make me watch Who's The Boss after school everyday. I've always thought he was funny.

This is my favorite picture from when we first got to Korea.


No comments:

Post a Comment