Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Saga Continues

I'm back at school and to be honest, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. It seems as though classes have started, but I was never told when or what to do. Both my co-teachers are gone (one went to Australia and the other is out sick) so I have been sitting in the office tittering away on the internet like usual. The administration woman came in here and talked to the other teacher about something and she looked at me for a moment, but she might have been giving me a once over to make sure I didn't look sick. Somehow my school calendar got confiscated during the break also. There is a bag of grapes sitting next to me and I keep getting whiffs of their sweet sweet scent.

GREEN SHOES!! GREEN SHOES!!
Jake bought me these green shoes last night and I have been rejoicing ever since. I practically danced down the street in them this morning.
Why does it make my skin crawl when grown adults can't spell simple words? My sister used to have a thing with running her fingernails on velour fabric and I've recently learned Jake hates it when dry hands touch dry objects, but mine is certainly the misspelling of simple words. Although, it does makes me feel incredibly pretentious.
My body is calling for Krispy Kreme. Or these!
I loved these snacks. I would eat it whenever possible. The 100 Grand candybar is also similar and I only became aware of those my senior year of high school.
This weekend we are going to Busan. I hope the beach is warm and ready to get thoroughly sat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment