My co-teacher has been yelling at two boys for a solid 20 minutes now...apparently they stole her purse and phone while she was out of the room. Little rascals.
This past two weeks have been rough. Jake's mother passed away so we had to make an extremely last minute trip back to the US of A for a week. It was a little strange to be back in the homeland because all of a sudden I was the minority once more and everyone understood what we were saying. I do have to say, that although the circumstances were awful, I really liked being back in the US. You can get all manner of delicious foods and drinks! My stomach couldn't even handle all of it. We ended up sitting in our hotel room for most of the week eating fruit. I didn't get any Chipotle or Jimmy Johns since there were none in the area, but I did have the best taco I have ever tasted at a little Mexican place and plenty of eggs and hashbrowns. Now I am reconsidering my decision to stay here another year, but I probably will since I have no money left. I really shouldn't be thinking too much about it because it will only make me enjoy being here a little bit less.
I went to sleep at like 8pm last night and woke up at 6 this morning, but right now I'm tired. I think this school pumps sleepiness straight into my brain the instant I enter.
No comments:
Post a Comment