Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer of Strand

It doesn't quite have the same ring to it as the infamous "summer of george." oh well. I learned the other day that there will be a seventh season of one of my favorite tv programs, Curb Your Enthusiasm. I'm not sure where exactly they'll take it after the end of the last season, but somehow that makes the anticipation all the more exciting. Rumor has it the cast of Seinfeld will also be incorporated throughout the season. This tingles my nether regions in a way I can't even express. I am on day 6 of my vacation. So far I have sat in my apartment watching tv and eating. I have only traversed outside for food and to go to the gym. And I didn't like it. I forget how much of a hermit I am until I don't actually have to go anywhere. I'm not going to lie, it's been pretty incredible. But there's only so much time left before I have to head back to the grindstone. Meanwhile I'm trying to find myself a hobby so I don't completely waste my entire time off. I got a haircut the other day. It wasn't as harrowing an experience as I imagined, although there weren't any pictures to accurately describe the look I wanted. But after much gesturing I got something reasonable. As soon as it grows longer I think I'll be able to do much much more with it. Here's a pic



Jake tells me when I open my mouth really big I look like the girl from the grudge. A nerd version because of the glasses. Right now I'm multi-tasking -- watching Penelope, eating potato chips, taking stunning photographs of myself via webcam, and writing a blog. My glamorous life.

2 comments:

  1. It's true. I was on the set of Curb Your Enthusiasm when they were filming. Fun things to look forward too include Larry David jogging in the street at night looking terrified and Larry David having awkward occurences on a golf course and a bird dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to put a spoiler alert on that comment, man! How will I enjoy the new season of Curb while all along I know that the bird friggin' dies!?!?

    ReplyDelete