Saturday, October 8, 2011

Great Pumpkin

Autumnal words of wisdom: "Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." -Linus van Pelt

Oh Halloween candy, when will we meet again?

Since there is no Doctor Who until Christmas, I had to resort to a Nora Ephron marathon today. After a little When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, and You've Got Mail, it turns out my perfect man is some sort of Tom Hanks/Billy Crystal combo and that is slightly unsettling. I'm still not sure what that says about me and my taste for men.

I swear this is the last one...he's just so darn key-yoot!

There is a faint smell of wet dog permeating the nostrils at the moment, but both dogs are spick and span. I have just learned of a magical instrument called The Furminator. Someday it will be mine. I'll show that fur who's boss!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Funny quote, Kari Michelle! Precious pic of Kip. Precious memories . . .

    ReplyDelete