Monday, October 17, 2011

There Aren't Any Filthy Astronauts Living Around Here

I cried when I had no shoes.
Until I met a man who had no feet.
And then I laughed. Really hard.
-Gerri Blank


My go-to pick me up tv shows: Upright Citizens Brigade, Strangers with Candy, and Arrested Development.

I really need a haircut. I keep telling myself I need to go do it, but for some reason it never comes to fruition. I think I'm intimidated by all the contraptions I see in the window.

My dinner of fried kimchi and tofu has filled the house with quite a pungent odor that immediately became unpleasant the second I was done eating. I wish it would go far far away, but that would require opening the windows, which I am too delicate to tolerate at this juncture.

I would like to make a Dancing With Cats type collage, except all the pictures would be of me and Louis instead of cats. He would be sitting or laying in various positions with me dancing around him. He isn't as lively as those cats and I find that, in general, he is unamused by my dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Now we're curious about what those contraptions can possibly be. ~ Is Louis really a party-pooper?? ~ AC may work for kimchi/tofu combos. : ) Other option -- the adrenaline-usage trick. ~ Keep dancing!!

    ReplyDelete