Catherine O'Hara
Fred Willard
Wallace Shawn
Ray Ramano
Bronson Pinchot as Balki from Perfect Strangers
Elllie Kemper as Erin from The Office
Kaitlin Olsen
Stephen Merchant (to add a little culture)
Tig Notaro
I don't know if any of these people would get along...but I would like to talk to all of them face to face and maybe sit next to them, invading their personal bubbles. Perhaps some light shoulder stroking would also be involved. You never can tell with these things.
Unrelated- I love the sound old timey (aka 1990s) computer keyboards make. Another thing I took away from Sleepless in Seattle: I want a pull down map of the United States in my kitchen with which I could educate folks.
I made a wish list of things for Louis on Amazon...that little creature has no idea what's in store for him back in America. Raincoats, paw mittens, sweaters, and more! I wonder if they make kidney bean costumes for dogs...
Kidney bean doggie costume -- hilarious! ~ Concerning that pull-down map, Christmas is coming. : ) Love U!
ReplyDelete