
Is Little Caesars Pizza officially out of business? I loved those commercials. I always wanted to take those breadsticks away from that little man. HE DIDN'T DESERVE THOSE BREADSTICKS!!!!
Louis has been as happy as a cat eating cheesecake now that Kip is gone. I can't carry him around like a newborn baby, but I can lie on top of him like a warm furry little body pillow.
Kudos to the maracas player in Foster the People. It's hard to look cool while playing the maracas, but you sir pull it off beautifully.
While listening to the Pod F Tompkast, I realized his accompianist is named "Eban." What a brilliant name. It immediately draws people in because they are forced to make a split second decision as to whether the person saying the name has a speech impediment, your hearing is wonks, or they are actually saying "Eban" and not "Evan." It's tricksy, it's dangerous, it's swirled in mystery, and I love it.
If you tell me you don't love things dressed up in bee costumes, YOU ARE A LIAR.
Absolutely BEEautiful pic! ~ Cheesecake for Louis? He must grin like a Cheshire cat! ~ Now, speaking of cold mashed potatoes and lettuce --all I can say is "What a treat!"
ReplyDelete