Monday, October 24, 2011

Treat Yo' Self

Oh the delight of freshly shorn hair. I don't think I love anything more than getting a hair cut. Something about having my head pulled this way and that brings me back to childhood. Plus, my hair never looks better than right after a haircut because they do such magical things to it. Magical hairdresser secrets.

She told me I should get a magic perm at the end. At first she thought I had a wave perm, but I had to say, "No...it's just my crazy hair." I think next month I will go back and get the elusive magic perm. STRAIGHT HAIR WOO! Although I did not appreciate the strange look of wide-eyed confusion when I didn't know what the girl at the desk was asking me. She looked at me like I was an alien.

This will be the winter of Kari. Bring on the sweaters! Bring on the knit hats! It will be brilliant and warm.

1 comment: