Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Buy!

Things I'm on the market (in the market?) for:
Amethyst necklace - yet to be found
Engraved pendant necklace - like this except different letters, of course.

New hard drive - beep boop bop boop. I haven't done the research yet to figure out exactly what kind and how to get it in this gosh darn contraption. But...SOON

Mattress pad - can I hear pillowtop anyone? What! What!
A Fixed Ipod - as it stands, my precious is still laying lifeless in my car.
Wii in black - ooo baby baby

This necklace - apparently  this cannot be shipped to America from Gmarket, the buncha poops.

What with my car troubles and general lack of funds, I'll have to wait awhile until I can purchase these delights.  Thus is life.

I've started Pinterest-ing.  I keep browsing through dog pictures because I miss Lou so much.  While I was at my parents I went through a "Sleeping Lou" phase.  The results are in, and they are adorable.







No comments:

Post a Comment