Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome

I don't understand people.  Listen, if I unfriend you on facebook, for science sake, don't try to re-friend me!  Here's a quarter, buy yourself a clue...is that how the saying goes?  It sounds right although at the moment it is escaping me where it came from.  I am getting a very Molly Ringwald era vibe from it, but you never know.

I don't know what is happening out there, but all I can hear is polka music blasting from the bathroom.

Been going through some rough waters lately, hence the absence, but according to a Mr. Norman Vincent Peale if I start thinking positively I will gain some sort of powers.  I haven't read the book, but sounds promising.  I hope my power is invisibility.  Or fixing cars.  Or building computers.  OR! Being able to speak and translate any language in the world.  I would be irreplaceable.  By world I mean South America, North America, Europe, Russia, and Asia.  Africa and the Middle East, ehhhhh not so much. Too scary with all the rubble and child soldiers running all over the place.  My goal is to have this be my last move for many moons.  It's time for me to start nesting and I hate moving.  I guess if I am living with a roommate and suddenly come into a large amount of money and/or get a better paying job then I'll find an apartment of my very own and then really get down to business.  I really want to settle in, like a fat kid in a love sack.

I have been to hell and back trying to find business style clothes small enough for me.  I never thought I'd be in such a pickle.  All I really want now is a black suit from Banana Republic.  They make tiny clothes for tiny people.  That should be their motto.  It's the worst to have an insatiable urge to shop and have no money.  Probably the worst feeling, except for the little man in my chest steadily stabbing me in the heart with a pickaxe.  Why a pickaxe, you say?   Well, my dear, it's because in my mind this little man is dressed like an old fashioned prospector, big bushy beard and everything.  In my brain my body is controlled by a team of Yosemite Sam types, responding to emotions and crap like that. 

It's high time that I find some sort of purpose for my life. Booooo

No comments:

Post a Comment