I became aware of this movie yesterday as I shelved dvds. The question now is, do I need to watch this? I know neither the plot nor the premise, but...Ted Danson is striking such a gallant pose in those cowboy boots I can't just walk away from it.
You win again Pinterest. I meant to go out and buy an electric kettle today, but instead have been sitting in bed looking at stuff. I need a staple gun. I've tried to make it a goal to stay in as much as possible in order to save money, but I think an electric kettle isn't too much to ask. A girl needs her tea! The staple gun is a frivolity that will have to wait, along with the purchase of fabric, until I get a more steady grasp on what my monthly salary will be.
I don't know why I keep procrastinating with this storage business. I just don't want to take the time to drive down there maybe. I need some sort of push or something to make me leave the house on days I don't work.

No comments:
Post a Comment