Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Doctor Who, pizza, and laundry.
I bought two cups and creamer, but I forgot the coffee and filters. Although I did remember the jam so I can eat some toast in the morning.
I felt like I was being pickled in my own juices last night. I woke up sweating, but cold at the same time. It was unsettling.
I unknowingly stole a coffee mug from my coworker. I found it on my shelf one day and coincidentally I had been talking about wanting a coffee mug so I thought someone was being generous and donated a coffee mug to me. But I just read a note in the book today wherein the previously mentioned coworker was looking for her missing cup. Whoops.
I conquered my fear of the surface dwellers long enough to make a pizza tonight. My hunger got the better of me which resulted in quietly tip-toeing about the kitchen and running back downstairs. It was delightful. And tomorrow, TOAST!
My sweet boy ^^ Lou-balls, makin' my life complete for a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment