Even though Louis can be a pill when it comes to cuddling, I miss having a warm furry creature next to me soooo much. It's all for the best though since I'm so exhausted from work everyday he'd hardly get the attention he needs from me. Kip was the best cuddler. Or Poppy, she enjoyed a good cuddle, partly because she was sickly and probably cold from being shaved.
I finally met the second roommate. I briefly saw her exit this morning as I toddled around my basement, and then made formal introductions when she came down for a soda and I was out watching Howls Moving Castle. Not quite sure what sort of impression that made.
A small Spanish speaking girl today went through the shelves I had organized and fronted, pushing all the books to the back. I just had to walk away because I wanted to slap her. I was pretty steamed. The small amount of joy I manage to wring from my job is organizing the shelves and making them look good. She ruined EVERYTHING!!! But I have tomorrow off to enjoy another blissful day of lounging and another new Doctor Who. Tis what my life revolves around now that I am sans Lou.
I realized today that I am constantly in fear that I will see someone from my past while I'm working.
So many books to read, so little time. I'm on a Murakami and Bancroft stint. Basically a fiction stint actually, because I will read anything interesting at this point. Throw in a twist or some sort of mystery and I'm hooked.
No comments:
Post a Comment