Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yes Please, Thank You

MMMMmmmm day off, Doctor Who marathon,..and new season starts tooonight! I hope it doesn't make me cry.  I wish I had gotten up early enough to watch from the beginning.  I think I shall name my first born Rory.  It's perfect since it's non-gender specific.  It swings both ways!
Last night I went to my first improv show.  It certainly was an experience.
While cruising around my ole' stomping ground I treated myself to my favorite eggrolls ever.  First time in almost 4 years and they. were. delish.  It feels a little weird being back here.  Things are the same, but different.  I don't quite feel "at home." I'm trying to compare my feelings now with the feelings I felt in Korea to determine where I felt more comfortable in my own skin.  I miss Korean food, I miss speaking Korean, I miss wandering aimlessly through the crowds, eye shopping and people watching, sitting in cute little coffee shops...but here I can communicate, I don't have to ride the bus to go grocery shopping, and I can bake a cake.  Well, if I wanted to I could...technically.

No comments:

Post a Comment