I seem to have found a loophole. By using Hotspot to watch Hulu and Adult Swim I am also able to access my blog. At least for today. Hopefully today J will have taken care of the heat problem. I found a job advert for a Library Assistant today and it tickled my insides. Too bad I am in a different country and don't qualify. They wanted a minimum of 5 years experience working in a corporate library. Basically they're saying they want a shriveled old raisen working their books.
I am in no mood to deal with the children today, or for that matter, any teacher aside from Seong Mi. She leaves me in peace and I am grateful for it. My brain feels soggy.
Does anyone else watch Parks and Recreation? It has been having a spectacular season, if I do say so myself. I really need a hobby other than listening to books and watching tv. I was really disappointed with New York, I Love You.
This week I teach the 4th graders. Last week that coteacher accidentally spit right in my eye. It was quite unsettling, but I acted like nothing happened partly because I was so shocked and appalled I didn't know what to do. What is the proper etiquette for when someone else's bodily fluid is flung from their body into yours? Disgust? Amusement? Direct and thorough eye washing? All I know is, I am still a little shaken from it all and I really want to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment