Monday, October 12, 2009

Home Movies

Whoever posted Home Movies episodes on youtube...I love you. I just discovered it via stalking facebook friends and now my ever so boring day of doing nothing at school has become quite enjoyable. I would like to petition that Brendon Small and the whole gang reunite for some sort of a special in which we see what Brendon, Melissa, and Jason are up to now that they are adults. If I could go to a certain tv character theme party this hallows eve, I'd find a blue, purple, or orange onesie and strut around pleased as punch.

I don't teach 2nd graders at this school, but there are a couple of their classrooms on this floor so lately during the breaks between classes a few of them have been running in here and asking me the same question: "You're American, right?" Except, they say it in Korean. It's almost as if they don't have anything else to say to me. I don't understand why they have such a hard time comprehending my situation. I look like them so it's absolutely mind-bottling that I don't speak Korean or that I could possibly be from somewhere other than Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment