I thought it was a fluke, but this is now day 3 of no hot water/heat. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give in and confront someone about this. I have been hoping that one day I'll just wake up and the heat will magically be on. I have been avoiding telling anyone because that involves cleaning my apartment to make it presentable and also speaking to someone. I can deal with no heat (I'm from Minnesota for goodness sakes!) because I just burrow underneath the covers, but I NEED hot water. I need hot water like the Chinese need ramen. Which is a lot. I have not had an enjoyable shower for days now which might be the reason for my overall grumpiness lately.
Halloween is this weekend. Right now I feel too sleepy to do anything, but maybe we'll head out to a bar. I will miss eating all the candy at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment